We help you navigate “THE GAP” that stands between a new technical innovation, and the tangible product you will need to catalyze and launch a product and/or Series-A. We do this because we want to see more success happen in early-stage investing. We help you get to the root of the hurdles that face most startups, and set it on the path towards expedited development.
This is our business model: We help make and launch startups.
1. Technical Diligence
We believe that investors deserve the TRUTH, through independent technical risk evaluation to aid in making a wise investment choice.
Our early stage technical audits deliver answers to a few very important questions:
- What is the probability of the technology development being successful?
- What can be done to increase this probability?
To answer these questions, we conduct the following:
- Technical discovery: What is the innovation and what real-world problem is it intended to solve?
- Technical audit: Is it actually built on solid science or does the researcher have “rose-colored glasses” which are making them biased?
- Data analysis: We hire professional scientists and engineers to ensure complete data integrity in the light of building a final product, rather than just being content with research for research’s sake. We do this so that the funding source has a truly objective look at the technology from the beginning. This massively de-risks the investment on the front end.
- Market analysis: Is this a technology in search of a market, or is the market screaming for a solution? Does the burgeoning technology align with these needs? How should the innovation be pursued and positioned to ensure that the data matches the need.
- Execution: Academic researchers focus on publishing, but the market demands function. This means the gap starts when R&D teams can’t execute and get stuck in research mode. Our team guides this process through seasoned entrepreneurs and professional process engineers coming together to extract the real story and solve that problem. We hire driven specialists in niche expertise fields to identify and help solve those issues which need to be resolved in order to produce this technology in the real world.
- IP and competitor investigation: Even the best idea in the world is subject to blockage from what’s called a “Crowded Field.” We take a holistic, product-focused approach to identify potential ways around other parties’ intellectual property (IP), establish trade secrets, and get around others’ patents.
- Next steps planning: With all research in hand, does it still look like a viable endeavor? If so, is the assistance of a product development team needed to execute? Not a problem, that’s in Stage-2.
- Proven: Our team is comprised of a network of brilliant minds who actually know how to execute in the real world. We will put these professional researchers on the case to sniff out even the slightest discrepencies in datasets, ensuring that you are investing in the truth, not vaporware.
- Our goal is to make sure the technology you are investing in, is the real-deal, and not smoking “hope-ium.”
2. Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Development
We believe that investors deserve diligent execution towards a tangible PRODUCT, not just abstract research.
Our minimum viable product “MVP” development programs provide hands-on leadership and guidance to coach pure researchers on how to “bridge the gap” and deliver answers to a few very important questions:
- Is this innovation in search of a market, or is the market in search of a solution this innovation provides?
- Can this innovation deliver value to the market at a pricepoint that supports solid business fundamentals?
To answer these questions, we conduct the following:
- Project scope assessment: We’ll create a detailed product development plan and then work backward to determine the budget, timeline, and resources required to get around IP blocks, develop prototypes, manufacture at scale, and align with market needs.
- Team building: With the scope in place, we’ll determine which assets are required to help us discover how the innovation can be used in the real world as an MVP. We assemble a team of experts to oversee the many moving parts involved in bringing your groundbreaking innovation to life depending on the technical disciplines required.
- Discover & deliver the MVP: Experienced startup people know, that the most important thing you can focus on, is diligent execution of your first bare-bones product. For those innovations that actually make it through the Tech Audit Stage, we can expand the scope and resources, to put a product development team on the case, to identify and execute the development of what’s called the Minimum Viable Product.
- Prototyping: This is where the rubber meets the road. Your technology takes physical form and repeatable test results are generated to validate the initial hypothesis, drive case studies, find and fix failures, and optimize for mass production. We’ll rinse and repeat in subsequent rounds of prototype testing as we work to identify the minimum viable product (MVP).
- Real-world product development: Real-world functionality and manufacturability issues are resolved as we mature your innovation from prototype to full-fledged product.
- Proven: Our team holds numerous patents, and have worked with some of the biggest, technically-intense companies in the world. We have completed large scale energy efficiency projects in the energy sector, optic and sensors on space satellites, reverse-engineering chops, and a whole bunch of other relevant skillsets to help guide even the greenest of founders through the technical auditing process.
- Our goal is to get you to a Minimum Viable Product as quickly and effectively as possible so you can earn first revenues during your early valuations to maximize original investor equity before dilutive rounds.
3. Go-To-Market Strategy
We believe that investors deserve an amazing STORY to tell.
Our Go-To-Market strategy programs provide a bespoke narrative to ignite your innovation’s story leading to a Series-A event.
To craft the best story, we recruit talent from Hollywood to conduct the following:
- Strategy: To maximize the impact of your innovation to the target market, we determine which marketing channels to pursue—whether that’s direct consumer adoption (B2C), industry adoption for the purpose of revolutionizing existing processes (B2B), or perhaps both and then create a roadmap and budget to penetrate these markets via highly targeted campaigns.
- Branding: Choosing a brand that speaks directly to your customer is key. We translate the obscure language of engineering into targeted value communications of value in easy-to-understand concepts, taglines, language and visuals.
- Marketing: We create custom creative content to live in a digital environment, which levers the power of professional content curation and social media marketing platforms.
- Original Content: With the narrative and story in motion, we can even launch documentaries which travel the journey of your vision from inception to catalyzing event. You want a story? You got it.
- Proven: Our team has launched over 23 original programs, with over 5 million subscribers, 1.44 Billion page views, 8.8 Billion minutes of content watched and over 13 Million Likes/Comments/Shares internationally. We can launch entire brands, television channels, documentaries, and award-winning campaigns. We’ll get your story told, from which you can build an incredible Series-A event.
- Our goal is to get your story to connect to your target audience in a deeply emotional way so you can build massive brand equity to support increasing awareness and revenues, valuation increases and brand equity.